Blue French bulldog is the color variation in the french bulldog. The primary purpose behind the breeding of a blue french dog is the quality of companionship. That is why a blue french bulldog is known as a perfect house pet.
Moreover, the blue french bulldog is known as smaller dogs while they have a flat face and loose, wrinkling skin.
This appearance makes these dogs are different from others. These dogs’ coat color is mainly blue, and sometimes white markings are seen on the chest and belly region.
BLUE FRENCH BULLDOG A PURE-BREED
Are blue French bulldogs purebred? Yes, these are pure-breed dogs; however, according to AKC french bulldog, these dogs are the most popular and demanding breed.
Moreover, due to their charming personality, blue french bulldogs near me are the best social dogs and easy to adjust to. Additionally, these are fantastic family pets and bark rarely. Due to this reason, these dogs need enough exercise regularly and require toys for chewing activity.
APPEARANCE OF BLUE FRENCH BULLDOG
Firstly if we talk about the size of the blue french bulldog, it is smaller in size, which is approximately 11-13 inches tall while its weight does not exceed than 28pounds.
Moreover, if we talk about the colors and coat of blue french bulldogs, the question comes to mind: what is the uniqueness in these dogs’ color? Genetically these dogs are blue in colors, and some white dog marking appears in the area of the chest and legs.
Moreover, these dogs are smooth and soft, but wrinkles are visible on the neck and face region due to loose skin. Due to this loose skin, the chances of carrying the bacteria are maximum. So special care is need during the grooming of blue french bulldogs.
Blue french bulldog temperament
These are the most active and charming dogs, and they like the typical dog’s games like fetch, etc. But these dogs need sufficient exercises for complete training and grooming.
Moreover, the blue french bulldog rarely barks, so this is the most significant source of attention to everyone. These are very social; that’s why these dogs are mange themselves in every situation; due to proper socialization, these dogs are child-friendly.
Remember that your child must be aware of the treating ways of dogs, for example, giving respect and play with them, not treating these dogs like a teddy bear.
To maintain these dogs’ energy, you need to provide them with energetic food, regular exercise, and toys. Moreover, the most important and impressive quality of blue french bulldogs is that they love the game like the tug of war.
That’s why the most prominent dog breeder offers blue french blue dogs for sale. People use these dogs in competitions.
Blue french bulldog full grown and care guide
Blue french bulldogs are included in the low maintenance breed. Due to its unique face, you must avoid vigorous activities during exercise and training.
REQUIREMENTS OF EXERCISES
- Dogs belong to this breed don’t require too much effort and exercise. So just 30 minutes of activity is sufficient for these dogs. Remember that avoid over-exercise and activities. The reason behind this is that this dog has small flat faces, so they feel difficulty due to over-exercise and heat. Moreover, if we look at the daily requirement of fresh blue dogs, the total number of walks per day must be 1-2.
- The whole exercise time, which is necessary for one day, is just 30 minutes.
GROOMING AND SHEDDING
Due to their bluish-grey coat, these dogs require a brush regularly. At the same time, you must bathe the bog every month. Cleaning and bathing are necessary for the health and activeness of the dog.
Moreover, due to wrinkles in the body, these dogs need special care to clean the wrinkle areas with the dog’s safe wipes. The chances of staying bacterial and dietary items in the wrinkled area are maximum, so special care is required.
Moreover, cleaning of ears is also essential for saving the dog from infections. Special attention is the need regarding their nose, teeth brush, and trimming.
Blue french bulldog health issues
- Blue french bulldog is facing more health issues as compared to other dogs due to its wrinkles. Moreover, due to this condition, they face skin problems and skin allergies. Mostly they are facing the challenge of alopecia. This disease is an attack on dogs at the age of 4 months to 2 years.
- Due to small flat faces, they are suffering from respiratory or breathing issues.
- These dogs are also born with the abnormal shape of a spin.
How much does a blue French bulldog puppy cost?
Due to the impressive and lovely qualities, these dogs are the second most expensive dogs in the world. Due to this reason, most of the blue french bulldog’s puppy’s cost is going up to USD 10,000. Blue french bulldogs are available in a variety of colors, so questions come to mind.
What is the rarest color of French bulldog?. The rarest color of the blue french dog is blue; moreover, the breeding of these dogs is challenging.
If you are searching for why blue franchisers are so expensive, then don’t worry. I give you the correct information. There are many reasons behind the high cost of a blue french bulldog.
- Firstly breeding of these dogs is quite complicated than others due to their narrow hips. So few breeders naturally breed these dogs.
- Another reason is that these dogs have small litters.
- Thirdly shoulder and head of these dogs are more significant than other dogs. So most of the time, the mother needs a c-section at the time of delivery. Moreover, they also need specialists in the first few hours after birth.
What is poisonous to French bulldogs?
Frenchies cannot eat anything, so I mention few dietary items that are poison for a french bulldog.
- Candy and other sweets
- Peanut butter
- Cooked bones
- Artificial sweet flavor in the mints and gums. So must blue french bulldog rescue from these foods; otherwise, your dog faces severe health issues.
Is Chicken bad for French bulldogs?
Frenches are love to eat meat .so in their daily food, one meal must consist of protein. You can use your desire to feed them like a lamb, Chicken, beef, etc., after a bright start; Chicken is not bad for french bulldogs.
Can French Bulldogs eat scrambled eggs? Yes, frenches are protein lovers, so they eat all types of eggs, even eat eggshells. After that, the question comes to mind.
What food is best for French bulldogs?
Food has 25 % of proteins, 5 % of fat is best for french bulldogs. Moreover, remember that your diet must consist of natural ingredients.
If you want to buy french bulldogs, you are searching for miniature blue french bulldog puppies for sale and blue french bulldog for sale UK, so you can easily find the best quality blue french bulldogs.
5 Fun Facts About The Blue Frenchie:
There are the following five fun facts about the blue Frenchie:
- Several celebrities want to take a blue Frenchie as a home pet.
- According to research and survey, blue Frenchie is named the most popular dog in 2018.
- Frenchie dogs are gain popularity on social media. Due to this reason, they have millions of followers on social media accounts.
- Forgiving birth to baby blue Frenchie need c section its means they don’t give birth to newborn naturally or without c section.
- The dog that belongs to this breed ends up with the bulldogs.